January 20, 2009

There hasn't been an update on this BLOG since the Elections... here is the last and final post for "Penn Palz Campain & Election 2008(-2009)" :
It is with a heavy heart, I watch FOX News coverage today. Mostly because of the dark cloud that hangs over my toddler's future. But, no matter what her future may be in the political world... I KNOW she has been 'given' to God and He will see her through!
I was brought to tears when President Bush was introduced as a Bible believing Christian and it was mentioned that he had always turned to God for answers throughout his Presidency. Only that EVERY President of the United States of America would have and would continue to turn to the ONE and ONLY God of Heaven!

While unable to bring myself to watch the actual 'swearing in', I rest in the peace and knowledge that God is in control and I refuse to let Satan have a foothold in MY sould or home, for that matter! Let God arise... His enemies be scattered, is my prayer!
We're trusting and believing God that He will see America through the difficult days that lie ahead. If we as a nation (INCL. Mr. Obama) will do that, then God has promised good to us.The end is bound to come someday, but I'm just a bit selfish in wanting a lifetime with my husband, daughter and family.
I do not desire that my baby or any other Christian (within my lifetime) have to be 'put down' or worse for their religion.Let us keep our chins up in the coming days and may GOD BLESS AMERICA... not ONLY today, this year but ALWAYS!

No comments: