Say NO to the Liberals...

In politics, honesty is certainly not a virtue. But on the other hand although we may not appreciate what we see as a character issue, it is up to us to sort through all the rhetoric and issues that we know whereof these candidates stand and choose the person whose record shows what issues are important to them and will affect you, your family, ... Read Moreand your freedom. I am from Illinois and first hand information on Obama, such as letting babies die a long and cruel death that were meant to be aborted, choosing to spend thousands of dollars to fund programs for inappropiate life styles and pushing for legislature to pad the pockets of minority groups simply because of their color and because we owe them, will within the bounds of my conscience justify me casting my vote for McCain. If I don't vote, I am aiding and abetting the likes of such demorialization. Under God and being a proud American,(even with all of its flaws) I refuse to give the liberals one vote. ~Author Unknown

No comments: